Programul de descriere
Scholarships available until September 30th, 2020
“We believe that everyone with the desire and qualifications to study at IUBH should have the opportunity to do so. Therefore, all applicants by September 30th, 2020 will receive a 2.500€ scholarship from IUBH University of Applied Sciences. The amount of scholarships is limited and only available for the first 100 accepted applicants. Apply today and receive the scholarship!”
Due to COVID-19, all lectures at IUBH University of Applied Sciences will occur in a virtual classroom until further notice. We aim to ensure that the current special circumstances will not result in students being disadvantaged in their course of study.
Career springboard MBA
The healthcare sector in Germany is an innovative employer and major exporter. With a market share of about ten percent, it is a rapidly growing area - not just for classic medical professions.
Do you already have work experience in this area, but now want to expand your management skills so you can reach the next level in your career? Then our MBA with a major in Health Care Management is the right choice for you.
You will be in a position to successfully fill leadership positions in healthcare institutions, such as hospitals and care facilities, as well as consulting firms and medical-technology and pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
Facts & Figures
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||on Campus, Smart Entry||3 semesters|
|Bad Honnef, Berlin||from 5.995 EUR per semester||Bachelor’s degree, professional experience, proof of English language skills|
What you will learn from us
The MBA gives you expert and general management know-how and will help you develop your individual methodical skills:
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You deal intensively with the complex processes of healthcare management.
- You identify the most important requirements in strategic management and learn how to implement them using the most important management tools.
- You deepen your knowledge of quality-management instruments such as audits, risk management, controlling, and monitoring.
- You learn about the foundations of HR management – especially against the background of increasing staff shortages, e.g. in the healthcare sector.
Course of study at a glance
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Marketing
- Performance Management
- Corporate Finance
- Managerial Economics
Elective courses (choose 4 out of 5)
- International Health Care Systems
- Healthcare Supply Chain Management
- Healthcare Business Consultancy Services
- Statistical Analysis and Research in Healthcare
- Healthcare Services Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations and Information Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Governance
- Capstone Project
How does the course of studies work?
In the second semester of your MBA program Health Care Management, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Where you will be studying
You can pursue your MBA degree at the two German campuses in Bad Honnef and Berlin.
With an MBA degree in Health Care Management, you acquire the specialist knowledge you will need as a successful leader in the healthcare industry. Your potential employers include healthcare and care insurance providers, medical facilities, pharmaceutical companies, and health tourism institutions. After graduation, for example, you can work as a:
Occupational Health Management Consultant
Motivated and healthy employees are at the foundation of every successful company. As a company health manager, you create health-friendly working conditions for employees at your company. Your job is also to encourage employees to behave in a healthy way. Occupational health management covers occupational health and safety, occupational integration management, human resources management, and workplace health promotion. For example, you are responsible for the reintegration of chronically ill employees, for the prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases and for the promotion of employee health.
Hospital Account Manager
As an Account Manager, you handle hospitals in your area and are the contact persons for hospital management and hospital pharmacies. As part of this, you work on building long-term customer relationships, developing and managing your customers with a focus on sales targets, measures & projects, responsibilities, and investments. You also analyze the customer’s position with regard to new forms of care and systematically evaluate the activities of your customers in terms of new potentials.
Healthcare Business Consultant
As a consultant in the healthcare sector, you advise national and international companies in the healthcare sector. To do this you carry out market and competition analyses, implement restructuring processes, and actively develop value-creating strategies for your customers.
Your career? International!
Whether it is at a global medium-sized company or at a multinational corporation abroad – the IUBH prepares you well for the global job market. The numbers speak for themselves: 3 out of 4 of our graduates work in an international environment, and every third person works abroad.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (3-year program or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- A final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- At least 1 year of full-time professional and relevant experience after your Bachelor´s graduation (internships do not qualify)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Duolingo 105 points / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your options.
Have you chosen a degree program? Apply now! We will take you through the admission process step-by-step, and look forward to getting to know you better.
EU & EEA applicants
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct Admission Interview
- Receive a letter of admission & tuition contract
- Send back signed tuition contract
- Start your studies at IUBH
- Upload your application at www.iubh.de/onb
- Conduct the admission interview
- Receive the offer letter
- Make a deposit and open blocked account
- Receive the letter of admission & tuition contract
- Receive your visa and start your studies
After you submit your online application, we will check if you fulfill the entry requirements and will contact you within two weeks. Please be sure to send with your application all of the documents listed below:
- Letter of Motivation
- Passport Copy
- Academic Diplomas and Transcript of Records
- Proof of English Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Cambridge A or P)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
Hospitality Management | A brief explanation from IUBH Professor Legrand from IUBH on Vimeo.
IUBH Campus Studies at IUBH University of Applied Sciences offers on-campus degree programs that have a strong international focus: all courses are taught in English, the curriculum is aligned to the ... Citeste mai mult