Studiu MBA în Indonezia 2023
Costul de viață lunar de bază
Închiriați într-un apartament comun207
Abonament la internet31
Costul stilului de viață
Combo fast food3
Bilet de cinema3
Pint de bere locală2
Studiază în Indonezia
- Social Visit Visa - best for exchange students, single-entry.
- Limited Stay Visa - for long-term studies only.
De ce tip de viză aveți nevoie?
Student Visa (Social Visit Visa; Limited Stay Visa)
Preț și valută
The cost of the student visa is around 45USD, but it may change and is depending on the country you are applying from.
Cine poate solicita viza?
All foreign students accepted to study in an Indonesian university need to get a student visa.
Citizens of certain countries may stay in Indonesia for a total of 30 days without a visa. However, the visa-free stay applies only to leisure activities, and does not grant the right to study or work, for example.
At some Indonesian embassies (e.g. Finland, Austria) it has been possible to apply for the Visa Type 211 (Tourist Visa). This visa can be converted into a sponsored Social Visit Visa upon arriving in Indonesia. Inquire at your local Indonesian embassy for the possibility of applying for this visa.
Unde puteți face cererea?
Indonesian embassy or consulate
It is best to apply for a visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in your home country. The Indonesian Immigration department now also allows for an online visa application through their website.
Cum se face cererea?
Required documents for a student visa to Indonesia include:
- A valid passport with at least one empty page for the visa (the passport must be valid for at least 6 months after leaving Indonesia)
- A copy of the identification page of your passport
- A filled out the application form
- Two passport photos in color, 4 x 6 cm
- A copy of your airline ticket or an electronic ticket
- The official acceptance letter from the host university
- A receipt or a copy of the receipt for the paid visa fee
- Embassy Letter. Embassy Letters, prepared by the host university, confirm that a certain student is in need of a Social Visit visa. An Embassy Letter is always addressed to the Indonesian embassy or consulate of a certain country: by default, this will be the student’s home country.
Upon arrival, the visa holder must report their entrance to the nearest Immigration office within 7 days.
Când trebuie să aplicați?
It is recommended to apply for a student visa at least 14 days before leaving for Indonesia. It is best to apply for a visa immediately after receiving the official acceptance letter.
You must arrive in Indonesia within 90 days from the day the visa was issued on.
The maximum length of a stay in Indonesia with a Social Visit visa is 60 days and the visa must be extended at the destination in accordance with the instructions given by the host university. The visa can be extended for one month at a time and the cost is around 50 USD.
The Limited stay visa is valid for 5 years and needs a renewal every 1 year.
Timp de procesare
Oportunități de lucru
International students are normally not allowed to work during their studies in Indonesia.
Ore pe săptămână
De ce ai nevoie de acest tip de viză?
Your visa application may be rejected if you are not able to show proof of the required funds, or if you provide incorrect or incomplete documents.
- University of Airlangga
- Universitas Prasetiya Mulya
- Telkom University
- Universitas Syiah Kuala
- University Of Muhammadiyah Malang
- Undiksha - Ganesha University Of Education
- Batam International University
- PTIQ Jakarta
- Islamic University Of Indonesia